Types of Articles
Advances in Military Technology accepts submissions of the following types of articles. All types of articles submitted are subject to rigorous peer review.
- Review Articles
- Research Articles
- Technical Information
The journal also publishes:
- Book Reviews
The articles that appear in the journal published by University of Defence are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License. A brief summary of this license agreement is given below:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Users can use, reuse and build upon the material published in the journal for any purpose, even commercially.
Changes to authorship
Authors are expected to consider carefully the list and order of authors before submitting their manuscript and provide the definitive list of authors at the time of the original submission. The corresponding author guarantees that all authors agree with publication of the work in the journal.
Any addition, deletion or rearrangement of author names in the authorship list should be made only before the manuscript has been accepted and only if approved by the journal Editor. To request such a change, the Editor must receive the following information from the corresponding author:
- the reason for the change in author list,
- written confirmation (e-mail, letter) from all original authors that they agree with the addition, removal or rearrangement (in the case of addition of an author, this includes confirmation from the author being added).
All articles appearing in this journal will be published open access. This means that the article is universally and freely accessible via the internet immediately after publication.
Advances in Military Technology does not charge submissions or processing.
CrossCheck Plagiarism Screening System
All articles submitted for publication in the journal to be screened for possible plagiarism using the CrossCheck System.